On Saturday, February 25, begin the Alsace Festival by attending the Educational Session which begins at 8:30 am: Listen to and interact with winemakers from around the globe as they discuss winemaking and grape growing specifically for Alsace varietals. Continental breakfast will be served. Topics will include:
- “Cremant d’Alsace” presented by Catherine Fallis, MS
- “Food and Wine Pairings” presented by Culinary Institute of America instructor Christie Dufault
- “A Varietal Exploration” presented by various winemakers
Continue your day by attending the Grand Tasting (1:00 -4:00 pm) where you will have the opportunity to meet winemakers one on one and taste hundreds of Alsace-style white wines from around the world. Enjoy foods perfectly suited for aromatic whites including prawns, pork belly, duck, handmade pizzas, assorted artisanal cheeses, and more – all included in your ticket price. Wines to be poured include Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc and Muscat.
On Sunday, February 26 spend the day touring the many Anderson Valley wineries that will be hosting open houses. Savor tasty pairings-Enjoy live music – and taste unique and vintage Alsace Varietal wines.
Our package for two includes:
- Two night stay in an Ocean View Fireplace Room.
- Tickets to the Alsace Varietals Festival Educational Session & Grand Tasting on Saturday, February 25 at the Mendocino County Fairgrounds in “downtown Boonville” (no children, no pets, please per organizers).
- Complimentary Bottle of an Alsace-style wine donated by the Anderson Valley Winegrowers Association.
Add a one hour massage for each adult at The Spa at Little River… enjoy our classic, relaxing
massage using a creative blend of techniques by our highly trained professionals helping
you unwind and relax those stress, tired, aching muscles… don’t you deserve the best!
The Alsace Festival Package is only available the weekend of February 24-27, 2016.
Packages for two begin at $565; exclusive of tax and gratuity.
More luxurious rooms are available for an additional price.
Call us at 888.INN.LOVE or 707.937.5942.
Advance reservations are required for booking; we
need at least three days’ notice to make arrangements.