Taste of Little River: Hosted on Saturday, March 12, from 1 to 4 p.m., festivalgoers can sip local wines and nosh on appetizers from participating businesses in and around the small town of Little River. Tickets are $30. Advance tickets can be purchased by calling Little River Inn at 707.937.5942. Includes a keepsake wine glass.
Saturday, March 12, 1 – 4 pm
Benefits MAPA & the Van Damme State Park. Tickets are $30. Advance tickets can be purchased by calling Little River Inn at 707-937-5942. Registration on day of event will begin at 12:30pm in the Kent Spring Ranch Estate Parking Lot, 8475 N Hwy 1. Look for the blue Whale.
Must be 21. Please bring your ID.
Discover the many flavors of Little River: Specialties from SEVEN gourmet chefs & local wines!
• Glendeven Inn, 8205 N. Hwy One
• Little River Inn, 7901 N. Hwy One
• Dessert & coffee at Little River Market and Deli, 7746 N. Hwy One
• Circa ‘62 @ Schoolhouse Creek, 7051 N. Hwy One
• Dennen’s Victorian Farmhouse, 7001 N. Hwy One
• Andiron Seaside Inn & Cabins, 6051 N. Hwy One
• Heritage House, 5200 N Hwy One
Proceeds from this event will help save the historic Spring Ranch Barns located in Van Damme State Park. You can see these iconic landmarks on the ocean side of Highway One between Little River and Mendocino. The Spring Ranch Barns are the current project of the Mendocino Area Parks Association’s Park Improvement Fund. Info at www.mendoparks.org. Thank you for helping to save these historic treasures before it is too late!