Little River Inn has created this Romantic Couples Package for people who want an intimate and tasteful celebration in a breathtaking setting, without all the time, and preparation that can accompany a more traditional event. Whether you choose to exchange your vows on a deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean or in our splendid gardens, we have already thought and included all of the romantic touches to enhance your special day, from a select bottle of champagne to exquisite flowers and photography.
Included in the Little River Inn Romantic Package:
- Exchange your vows in your room or on your balcony or deck overlooking the Pacific Ocean or in our beautiful garden.
- Accommodating parties from two to six people.
- Champagne or sparkling cider upon arrival.
- An hour with a professional photographer for a personal, one-on-two shoot.
- A small cake after your ceremony.
- Your choice of bouquet(s) and boutonniere(s) OR a large arrangement for your room.
- A three-course dinner for two with hand-selected wine (maximum value $175 including tax and 18% gratuity.)
- Non-denominational Officiant.
- Breakfast in bed for two ($55 includes tax and 18% Gratuity).
- Up to five hours of consultation with our Events Coordinator, including the day of the event and communications with the couple and with vendors. Additional time over five hours is billed at $50 per hour.
- Packages start at $1,595 per couple (Monday through Thursday) and $1,795 per couple (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) including all services. The package rate requires a two night minimum stay.
Frequently Asked Questions – Answered
- Supplementary guests at the ceremony are $25 per person for up to 14 guests.
- Extra champagne, larger cake & dinners are available at additional cost for up to 14 guests.
- Chairs can be set up for the ceremony for an added charge.
- Massages and facials can be scheduled at the Spa, 707.962.2240.
- Music to accompany your ceremony can be arranged Phone numbers furnished upon request. Further time with the photographer can be arranged; appropriate charges apply.
- Do-it-yourself weddings can take place in Twin Court or the Bayside Bench, for a site fee.
- The cost to reserve a site is $250.
Please contact our wedding coordinator, Melissa Ivankay, at 707-962-2197 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal consultation.