(indoor for 60 or fewer guests)
$8,500 before alcohol, service charge and tax
The wedding-cake white Abalone Room awaits your personal palette. Available for year-round celebrations, the Abalone Room can comfortably host 60 guests indoors and up to 120 with a tented deck and outdoor dining.
A western wall of French doors offers an ocean-view backdrop to your reception, while on the eastern wall, a large fireplace framed in local redwood lends warm ambiance to your evening festivities. Our in-house coordinator will help you imprint your unique vision onto this picturesque canvas.
– Wedding-planning services with our in-house coordinator, including day-of coordination for your event
– Access to our on-property ceremony sites – the North Lawn overlooking Van Damme, the ocean-view deck of Abalone Room, beneath the Monterey cypress in Twin Court Gardens, or high atop Mallory Bluff
– Private use of our ocean-view Abalone Room for a 5-hour reception
– Catered reception diner including passed appetizers and two-course celebration feast
– Tables, linens, chairs and traditional tableware for your reception dinner
– Cake-cutting service and catering staff
– Set-up and clean-up for your event
– Access to onsite electricity, water supply, recycle and disposal services for your event needs
– Onsite security for your reception evening
2-night minimum lodging required and not included in package cost. Groups must take 20-25 guest rooms directly surrounding the Abalone Room. Groups of any size with amplified music and/or an evening reception must take all 25 rooms. Minimum room blocks are based upon you guest count, event needs and reception time.
Private use of Mallory Bluff for your ceremony requires the reservation of the four Mallory guest rooms, as well as the addition of shuttle services for your guests. Group dining is not available at Mallory property without the addition of a dining tent and build-out catering kitchen.