We always take cleanliness very seriously, but given the current situation we have escalated our protocols and are sterilizing and cleaning more frequently and widely. These are some of our current procedures to ensure our staff and guests stay healthy and safe.
Night Audit wipes down all listed surfaces prior to 7am.
Morning shift wipes down all listed surfaces around 9am and 11:30am.
Disinfecting all keys as turned in for twenty minutes.
Afternoon/Evening shift wipes down all listed surfaces around 3pm.
All keys brought in from housekeeping wiped down before they are put away.
Afternoon/Evening shift wipes down all listed surfaces around 6pm.
Evening shift wipes down all listed surfaces before closing out.
Hand sanitizer available at the front desk for guests to use.
List of Surfaces Wiped down with Clorax Wipes or Pink Ecolab Disinfectant:
- Keyboards, Mouse, Telephones, Calculators, Stapler (this includes guest computer)
- Handles on drawer at front desk
- Door handles for both front doors, as well as door to hall and back door
- Payroll Machine
- Light Switches in Hall
- Front Counter
- Guest Pens (as they are used)
- Coffee Dispensers in Parlor
- Tops of chairs where people grab, office and parlor (hard surface chairs)
AM and PM Dining Room
Every two hours disinfect with Clorox wipes or pink sanitizing solution:
- doorknobs and light switches in dining room, Wisteria Room, bar, and back kitchen area
- all handles of appliances in back kitchen area
- backs of chairs where people grab and seat cushions
- computer screens
- guest pens and bill holders
- coffee urns and water pitchers
- all counter surfaces both front and back of house
Hand washing or hand sanitizing each time money is handled.
Salt, pepper and condiments have been replaced with to-go packets.
In addition to Serve Safe practices already in place, every two hours wipe down surfaces with bleach solution, even if they haven’t been used.
Wipe down tools that don’t go in the dishwasher and appliances with bleach solution.
Sanitize all bathroom surfaces (this is not a change).
Sanitize all surfaces and equipment touched by guest:
- light switches
- door knobs and handles
- remote control
- thermostat controls
- guest binder
- all hard surfaces
- (most of this is not new)
Remove all throw pillows.
Change out shams with the rest of the bed linen.
Wash hands between jobs and when changing locations.
Wipe down exterior railings with disinfectant.